[access-uk] Re: Two Twitterrific questions

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 12:28:09 +0000

Well, I still have The Qube on my PC and use it whenever I'm using the PC. It's
by far the fastest! I appreciate you may not want to sit up to the PC too much,
but it is useful to have.

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 18 Jan 2014, at 09:02 am, "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

In that case, are there any other Twitter apps that do allow Direct
Messages?  Personally, I can't see the point in sending a message to people
who know nothing about something you wish to tweet specifically.  My main
purpose in using Twitter is to receive info from news and other sources, but
it would be useful to be able to reply directly if somebody sends you a
message.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace