[access-uk] Re: Twitter Client?

  • From: Orhan Deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Hallsworth <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:14:39 +0100

Hi,
Twitter is soley for the purpose of status updates which you get on facebook.
However, Twitter is a much broader implementation of this feature as it is
based entirely on status updates.
This allows you to follow peoples status updates you want to receive, they can
follow you back or you can get new followers, reply to status updates,
favourite status updates and loads more things such as trends on twitter etc.
The unique thing about twitter is it is so universal, there are tonnes of
desktop twitter clients which means tweeting made more intuitive and more
addicting :-) there are even mobile twitter clients, and there is a mobile site
so you can update from your mobile.

Best regards,
Orhan Deniz
E-mail:
orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxx
MSN:
orhan1793@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM and skype:
kvp2008

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/kvp2008
Blog:
http://worldandother.livejournal.com
last.fm profile!
http://last.fm/user/orhandeniz1993

I am also one of the authors on the Texplosion blog.
http://www.texplosion.net

on Sunday, 10 May 2009, at 11:39:55 PM, Chris Hallsworth wrote:
Personally I would go with Twitter. I don't know, until now I've been put
off by social websites, but with Twitter you don't have to use the website,
which is accessible anyway, if you don't have to. You can use the many
Twitter clients out there, like Outtwit for Outlook, Mctwit, Jibjib, etc.
Hope this helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx