[access-uk] Re: Tvonics?

  • From: Brendan Roache <brndn.rch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 23:13:18 +0100

Arren't they gone out of business now.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thomas
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:14 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Tvonics?

  Sorry about that. I have found out.
  The company manufacturing them does ship to Australia.

  The question I have now is:
  Even though they are now manufactured by pulse-eight are they still
accessible?

  I couldn't find anything on there website about specifications or even if it
has the ability to provide the TTS service.

  On 11/04/2013 0:05, john coley wrote:

    Hi, I don't know. Perhaps if you emailed the RNIB here in the UK they'd be
able to tell you.
                        John.