[access-uk] Re: Tvonics?

  • From: Thomas <mrnoisy98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 06:14:42 +1000

Sorry about that. I have found out.
The company manufacturing them does ship to Australia.

The question I have now is:
Even though they are now manufactured by pulse-eight are they still accessible?

I couldn't find anything on there website about specifications or even if it has the ability to provide the TTS service.

On 11/04/2013 0:05, john coley wrote:
Hi, I don't know. Perhaps if you emailed the RNIB here in the UK they'd be able to tell you.
John.