[access-uk] Re: Tv onics firmware

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:27:09 +0100

Hi Saqib.

Is your box not shutting down after three or so hours of viewing? The box cashes all viewing activity including live tv viewing to the hard drive, so if you've left the box on all night for instance and disabled the auto shutdown, sluggish performance would be expected as the hard drive tries to simultaneously clear unrecorded viewing and speak at the same time.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Saqib Hussain
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 9:43 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Tv onics firmware

Hi. How recent is this update as I'm experiencing issues where the box
gets very sluggish after a couple of days and I have to restart it.
Will this update fix this issue?

On 20/10/2014, Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi carol. The files are slightly different as far as i know, not sure quite
what the difference is, branding perhaps?

All the best,

Mo.

"Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I thought both boxes take the same files.  Is that not the case?

Carol P