[access-uk] Turntable Preamps

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari M-MT Consultancy" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 20:54:51 +0100

Hi Carol,

I have done a search on Maplins website and found the following.
Don't know how accessible it is as I have not got this device.

Phono PreAmp Studio USB - Audio Res
Maplin Electronics product Code: A91AY
Price Was £79.99
Purchase before the 18/06/2005 and save £10 - Price £69.99

Phono PreAmp Studio USB - Audio Res Manufacturer: Terratec
? Eternalise your favourite tracks
? Save music to your PC from tape or vinyl Then burn to CD for example
? True to original sound, no quality loss
? No extra drivers, sounds card, or power supply needed

With ease and speed, the phono PreAmp Studio USB can eternalise your LP, single
or cassette recordings to your PC, for example so that you can burn them to CDs.
Simply... using the USB port. All with no sound card! Use the phono PreAmp to
record your good old audio recordings to your PC with true-to-original
sound and no quality loss. The phono PreAmp is equipped with a separate input
for your turntable (with moving magnet cartridge) and a line-in input for easily
connecting a tape deck or other audio source. Adjustable signal levels, shielded
housing, not to mention carefully selected components and a first-class
signal-to-noise ratio together guarantee perfect playback. The phono PreAmp
requires no additional drivers, no sound card and no external power supply.

Simply connect the PreAmp to the your computers USB port and start recording. Do
your records pop and crackle? Is there static noise on your tapes? No problem.
The Phono PreAmp Studio USB package includes Sound Rescue, powerful yet very
easy to use restoration software that will get rid of those annoying noises
in no time at all. It operates in real time, and with a simple click of the
mouse. Now there is nothing standing in the way of transforming your recordings
into CD quality.

Ibby Karbhari - (Independent I.C.T Consultant)
Phone: 020 7243 0500
Mobile: 07799 768 771
? You can also talk with me on Skype by clicking on, or adding, my Skype name,
IbbyKarbhari
Note that the I and the K are in caps and that there are no spaces in my name.
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx