[access-uk] Re: Turning off nod32 to defrag

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:26:09 -0000

Does it co-incide happily with AVG, so long as AVG is disabled at
startup.  I want to try out the product but would prefer not to remove
AVG straight away.  Is there any problem, if I decide to keep NOD32, in
uninstalling AVG after installation of NOD32?  (Stranger things have
happened with virus checkers.)

If I try it out and then go for the paid-up version, do I then have to
uninstall and install over again?

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx