[access-uk] Re: Turning Kidsafe On Or Off Using Jaws

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:25:40 +0000

Hello Kevin.

Yes, i've experienced this and i had to root the jaws curser, then press the left mouse button to select the option. sometimes later versions of jaws also behave differently and are better with internet explorer and newer websites, jaws 11 is certainly going back a bit so that in it self could be your problem. if you'd like a hand, drop me a note off list and if you wish i can log in and get rid of the alert for you.

mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx

all the best,

Mo.

On 10/28/2013 11:14, Kevin wrote:
I am using Jaws 11 on a Windows 7 laptop. I have just attempted to log
into my Tiscali (now TalkTalk) account. Before doing so I am asked to
choose on or off for Kidsafe a product designed to stop children from
accessing adult content. I have tried to select the option I require
using both the enter key and the space bar, however the system keeps
returning an error and asking me to choose an option so something
isn't working. Is anyone else using TalkTalk with Jaws and, if so have
you experienced this problem? If you did how did you get around it? I
could call TalkTalk and tell them which option I require, however the
system should, obviously be accessible without me having to do this.
Many thanks in advance for your help,
Kevin