[access-uk] Re: TuneIn Radio

  • From: Vanja Sudar <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 20:08:14 +0100

I have a similar issue also on moto g. I can search for a station and I can
even see the result list but when I tap on a particular station TalkBack
totally crashes. I don't know if this is a moto g only issue but I have written
to tunin about this several times and am being totally ignored. Not a single
word from them.

Sent from TypeMail

On 26 Jun 2015 16:58, at 16:58, Pele West <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Steve and Everyone

I have TuneIn Radio on my Moto G but when I load it it stops talking.

How do I make it talk and How do I set an alarm?

Pele West