[access-uk] Re: Tune In Radio app for iPhone and iPod Touch

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:00:46 -0000

Well it can't be as bad as Radio Player.  All Paul Leake and I could get
when we each tried it was Radio One, and it gave a whole list of other
stations you could click on, but wouldn't let you.  A shame, but not one for
VoiceOver by the look of it.  It seemed to me anyway that it was out of sync
with whatever station you chose.

I'm off to fill in the dreaded Census form online, but if I get time later
to download those two, I'll try them out.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx