[access-uk] Re: Trying to get a manual

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 17:12:03 +0200

very pleased for you! Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 12:07 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Trying to get a manual

Hi Marie

Ok I now have the manual, I phoned rnib and they suggested I
send argos an e-mail and the manual turned up in my inbox
yesterday, they told me it wasn't available, isn't that
strange?

Regards

Adrien

'What are you doing about the green paper proposals to
abolish some disability benefits?

Please see the save our benefits campaign website below and
join the campaign if you can.
www.saveourbenefits.co.uk
You can join the saveourbenefits forum by sending a blank
message to:
saveourbenefits-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Once you have joined you can post to the forum by sending a
message to:
saveourbenefits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: