[access-uk] Re: Trying to connect my Touch via wi-fi

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 13:28:16 -0000

I only needed my password, but every setup is different.  If you have IP
address set to automatically obtain with your router then you shouldn't need
this info.  It may be that, if you have "hidden" your router, you have to
unhide that setting so that it can be seen to connect the first time.  I don't
know what router you're using and only have some knowledge of the Linksys
models but hope this may help a little.

--
Carol P