[access-uk] Re: Trying to access my voice mail

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 10:09:09 +0200

Hi Jacky

No it doesn't work from abroad, I tried it and vodafone
customer support told me it can't be done so if you are
abroad and unless you have already set up your voice mail it
is impossible to set up. The only way I can do it is is when
and if I return to the uk.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: