[access-uk] Trying again - Downloading from Dailymotion

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 17:22:55 +0100

Didn’t get any replies so thought I’d pop the question again!

Hi everyone,

What do you guys use to download videos from the Dailymotion site please?

I use Download Helper plug-in with Firefox, but I find it to be very flimsy
with Dailymotion and quite slow if/when I manage to initiate the downloading
command.

Any recommendations for standalone downloading apps or IE/Firefox add-ons will
be gratefully received. My OS is Windows 7. Thanks.

Amro