[access-uk] Re: Trust me with your change

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 00:39:32 +0100

Hi All,
I have just come in in this thread!

I once was in a café and I tendered a note for my meal and I received the
wrong change, which was a fairly substantial big loss to me as it was not
the the correct change, by a mile!

I queried it, but to
no good!

 I should have challenged them at the time!

The restaurant in question has since been closed down!!

Can't claim any credit for that!!