[access-uk] Re: Trouble with a USB mike

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 11:42:03 -0000

Hi Richard.

Yes it will, you can get a cable which doubles up as input and output though,
the headset that comes with my Dragon software is supplied with one though I
don't know what they’re called in the technical lingo.  If you are planning on
using an external mike with the 3.5MM connection, you can configure the
laptop’s sound socket to act as an input or even a line in.

All the best, Ibrahim.