[access-uk] Trouble with a USB mike

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 09:45:47 -0000

Hi Everyone.

Wonder if anyone can help here.  I recently purchased the Blue Microphones Tiki
USB microphone for my new Samsung laptop running Windows 7 64-bit.  Whenever i
plug the microphone in to my computer, all sounds including system and screen
reader simply stop.  I have tried to figure out what the problem might be but
with little success.  I have tried connecting an external sound card to restore
speech while the microphone is plugged in, I have tried to uninstall and
reinstall the device using device manager, nothing is doing.  If anyone has a
solution to this problem then please advise, otherwise this microphone is going
straight back to Amazon.

All the best, Ibrahim.