[access-uk] Re: Trouble joining Freelists

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:58:38 -0000

Hi James. Yes, the trouble appears to be replying to confirmation E-mails.
I've tried filling in the form manually on the website, but apparently the
list is configured in such a way that confirmation is required. Also as far
as I can tell, there's no link to click on in order to achieve the task.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK