[access-uk] Trouble joining Freelists

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:56:13 -0000

Hi folks. I seem to be experiencing great difficulty in joining any
Freelists group. Those I'm currently subscribed to, the Moderators have had
to manually subscribe me. I think the problem is an extra line being forced
by Outlook, causing an extra parameter. However I've just not been able to
track the offending parameter down. Anyone any suggestion on how to go about
this?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews