[access-uk] Re: Trouble Locating an EPub document

  • From: Eleanor burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 08:14:41 +0100

I cannot answer your question but why not simply upload it to dropbox and
access it that way. take the option to open in dream reader.

On 14 Apr 2015, at 00:17, Chris Miles <grrenfly@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 14/04/2015 00:08, Darran Ross wrote:
Hi List.

I've got an EPub book on my PC, and I'd like to convert this to text so as I
can listen to it in the Voice Dream Reader.

I'm trying to upload the file to convertfiles.com by selecting the upload
after browsing facility, but I simply cannot locate the EPub file on my PC.

I see it sitting there in My Documents, but using the browse feature from
the convertfiles.com website doesn't make it available for upload and
conversion. I can get into My Documents while using the browse option, but
the EPub file isn't visible!

Can anyone suggest why I can't locate the file?

Regards.

Darran

Hi Darren,

Is there a feature which would "all files" be shown? Just a suggestion -
perhaps you need to view all files?