[access-uk] Trojan horse coming back

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:48:40 +0000

Hi all,
A few weeks ago Hannah and I managed to remove a trojan horse from her
Toshiba laptop. Now, despite it being vanished from her laptop, it's
decided to come back again. I am wondering, since she has system restore
enabled, could that have backed up the virus and thus reinfect her
system? She is using AVG Free 7.1 and she has not downloaded anything
recently to cause the trojan to reappear.
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Christopher Hallsworth
Skype name chrishallsworth7266