[access-uk] Re: Triple A resizing

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 22:02:33 -0000

Hi Eleanor

It's not actually special software.  If the web site is built properly, then
the text can be re-sized using the web browser.  In Internet Explorer, it's
a sub menu in the view menu.

Cheers

Barry

From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/02/2009 12:38 pm

Hi all

Firstly, sorry for the cross posting.  I would like to get as many opinions
as possible on this one.

What's your views on the triple A that appears on sites to show that you can
increase the text size? Do you think there is a need to clutter the page
when you have the facility on your operating platform?

Cheers

Barry