[access-uk] Re: Trimming Posts

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:47:20 +0000

Hi Colin,

I'd have to confess that I usually move on after I've read the first two or
three in a thread. It would never occur to me to bother to find out how many
further posts there were. Once I find myself in familiar territory, I stop
reading. Under-quoting annoys me at least as much. By and large, if your post
has no nouns in it, it will probably not mean anything when read in isolation.
So, as Derek suggests, keep the previous message and delete the rest.

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity and Equality Officer