[access-uk] Re: Trekker Breeze Problem

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 18:45:55 +0100

I asked for a demo of one at RNIB Judd Street and I was told that it did not work inside a building so no purchase made there!!! I am referring to the old model.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Janet Bell <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 28 May 2015 17.05

Hi Jackie

If you decide to go for the upgrade of the trekker breeze you are getting a
whole new unit as you have to send your old one back. I spoke to them this
afternoon and they say the signal should be picked up a lot quicker and when
landmarks are told you are a lot nearer than you used to be.

Janet

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Brown
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 4.42 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Carol

I received a promo Email from HumanWare today stating the new features of
the Breeze6. I think the time for a signal fix is much quicker as the
hardware inside it has been updated. I think the maps have been updated
too. While I know it is bigger than a phone, I still find the Breeze to be
easier to use in a pocket. A mate of mine let me borrow his for some time,
but it had a terrible problem with finding a signal.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx