[access-uk] Re: Trekker Breeze

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <lists.godfrey-mckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 10:52:50 +0100

My take is that it's right for some and not for others. It seems to work
better in some areas than others.

For me, the array of GPS Apps on the iPhone give me more flexibility and
tailored info and accuracy than the Breeze.
Richard
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Telephone: 01738-445 880
Mobile: 07791 452 593