[access-uk] Re: Trekker Breeze

  • From: David Quarmby <david.quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 07:04:06 +0100

Hi Shaun,
Humanware released a new upgrage several months ago now which they call the Trekker Breeze Plus. This is for sale I believe for around £365 but at least under £400. It is based on the same model of the Trekker Breeze but as a new satelite reciever and a new cover and a etc. It states that it picks up a signal quicker, normally withing 20 secondsholds the signal much better and is a lot more accurate than the existing Trekker Breeze.
Existing holders of the Trekker Breeze can return their existing model to have it upgraded for the cost of £150 plus postage to have these modifications done with a replacement battery.
If you want to know more, go to the Humanware website which I think will be;
www.humanware.com

regards
David Quarmby
quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07736 087019
Registered Charity Number 1160580
KVIN, Edith Key Centre, 8 Upperhead Row, Huddersfield HD1 2JN
Directions: turn immediatley right after leaving the bus station main entrance, we are located at the fourth door on the right,access is through an automatic door into reception.
www.kvin.org.uk
www.tail.org.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shaun O'Connor" <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>