[access-uk] Re: Traveline gb app

  • From: Eleanor burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 21:27:25 +0100

is there a podcast on using it maybe you have the link.

On 1 Sep 2015, at 21:07, Alison May <chrisalismay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't find this app particularly easy to use, especially for trains but am
hoping the apple-vis podcast will unlock some of its mysteries.

Sent from my iPhone by Alison may

On 1 Sep 2015, at 8:08 pm, Alexander Shannon
<alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Joe,

I have used the Traveline GB app, but only really on busses.

Generally I only use it to read timetables which otherwise would be
difficult for me to see. However, I have used it to gage stops on a route I
know, and if I remember correctly it does announce stops before you reach
them.

I don't think I have tried it on a train as yet, but others may be able to
answer that part of your question.

Alexander Shannon