[access-uk] Re: Transferring music from PC to iOS device

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 15:43:23 +0100

John,

I got Mike a 64GB card from Amazon recently for a little over £14 and he'll get all his music on for that.

I've just checked to find the order but it's not showing now, so maybe they're out of stock of that, but it was a Kingston, I think.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "john gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 4 August 2015 1.10 pm

Hi Carol

I couldn't agree with you more.

I have spent the entire morning with iTunes and messing around trying to
sync my own music over. I did it, but I just didn't like the way it was
laid out on my device, and after getting in a tangle with playlists, I
restored my iPod Touch to factory defaults. I now have it back to my
purchased music only, and unless I can be taught how to use that horrible
iTunes program, I will just stick to using it for transferring and backing
up what I have bought.

As you say, by the time you need to use the program again, most of what you
did before is forgotten or irrelevant as things have changed. Who wants to
write or record an idiot's guide to using iTunes? (smile.)

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx