[access-uk] Re: Transferring files to new computer

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:47:11 -0000

Hi Carol.

I was in Glasgow today and purchased an inter-connect cable for both
computers.  I'll not get a chance to try this out until early next week as I
have a friend visiting for the weekend, and will probably not get a chance.
to try it out.

I've got a tutorial from Rick from the BCT list and will try my best to
follow this next week.

Best wishes.

Andy.