[access-uk] Re: Transferring and listening to Audible books on a mobile

  • From: "Philip Martin" <p.martin13@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 22:29:23 +0100

Sunil,
You asked this question about a week ago and the answer is still the same.  You
must load audible manager from wwwaudible.com the USA version.  This will have
no effect on your accessing audible.co.uk but you will find series 60 phones in
the list of devices and can download the audible player for your mobile phone.
The means of transfer is by using a card reader to download to your memory card.

HTH
Philip