[access-uk] Re: Transferring MP3 Files from PC to iPod

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 20:04:54 +0100

Thanks Kevin

Eleanor
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kevin Lloyd
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 7:57 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Transferring MP3 Files from PC to iPod

  To be fair, transferring music to an IPOD Nano using windows is a doddle, you
don't need a niche operating system to do it.  You don't even have to use
Apple's I-Tunes player.  Once you've told I-Tunes that you want to manage your
music manually then it's a simple case of browsing your music using windows
explorer, copying using control + C and then alt tabbing into the I-Tunes
windows where you paste your music onto your Nano.  What could be easier than
that?

  If you want to play with I-Tunes then you can keep your collection in the
I-Tunes library and either sync the lot if you've got less than 16GB of music
or sync selected playlists.  I can't believe that's any easier on the Mac than
it is on windows.

  Regards.

  Kevin
  E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx