[access-uk] Re: Transferring MP3 Files from PC to iPod

  • From: Gordon Keen <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 19:47:52 +0100

Rog, there you have it mate - the problem is itunes working with windows not transferring .mp3 files which as you correctly say can be moved to any removable media using windows exploder. What the original poster never said is if the end user has an Apple machine running itunes - in which case plug in the ipod and within the files menu select sync then sit back and Robert, as they say, is your mother's brother!

The difficulty begins when you try and do the simple thing on a windows box and that is why friends I am sitting on an Apple mac book and have an ipod nano. :-)

Regards

From glorious Devon, England.

On 1 Jun 2009, at 17:08, ELEANOR BURKE wrote:

What then Roger is the need from other contributors who say it would be helpful if they had the name of the iPod and tht to know about iTunes is necessary. I think my friend must know about iTunes because she does listen to music on the playher.