[access-uk] Re: Transferring MP3 Files from PC to iPod

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 13:51:28 +0100

Eleanor

Perhaps your friend should join the list specifically for matters relating to
iPods? It's the Portable Player list. It's not just a matter of a few simple
steps, your friend will need to install iTunes and then get his/her head around
that program. It's not simply a matter of copy and paste.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx