[access-uk] Re: Transferring Emails to New Computer

  • From: "Terry Robinson" <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:03:27 +0100

Thanks David,

I think Carol's got a way that does the whole lot in one hit. I have rather
more folders than you do (smile). So I'll keep your message in case the
quicker way falls apart. I don't trust these things but I refuse to forward
the whole lot to myself so I can pick them up and refile them on a new
machine.

Cheers & thanks,

Terry

DESCRIBE ONLINE - MAKING IT EASIER THROUGH TEXT

Terry Robinson B.Sc
82 Albert Rd.
Crosshill
Glasgow
G42 8DR
Tel: 0141 423 2683 - Mobile: 07771 610002
Web: www.describe-online.com

** vacation ## d