[access-uk] Re: Transfering media files to the iPad/iPod/iPhone?

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:11:27 +0100

Hi Amro

Yes, me too.  I've always been accustomed to going into Windows Explorer and
copying from one drive to another.  Itunes isn't the same, and it takes a
bit of getting used to.  I'm doing this on Martin's Mac, so the concept of
using it is also different.  Still, it isn't major, just different, and I'm
getting there! (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx