[access-uk] Re: Train taxi links

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 22:38:00 +0100

I'm sorry guys, I took the link off the Disabled Rail Card site without
checking to see if it worked.  The rail card site was very accessible so I
assumed that this was just another accessible link.  Now that I have checked it
out, it's a nightmare of a site and could be nominated as the worst site for
access.
Barry H