[access-uk] Re: Touch over wi-fi now resolved, and Tune-in radio is the new struggle

  • From: Tristram Llewellyn <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:00:40 +0000

Omoby does appear to work although I think it must use OCR in addition to its
picture database which can help it along.  I found a really old biscuit tin
which is by no means current but it did identify it and it seemed clear to me
OCR is also used.  The application is free therefore there is some whizzy
business model behind which probably involves driving sales to some destination
once the database is big enough to support it.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road