[access-uk] Re: Touch over wi-fi now resolved, and Tune-in radio is the new struggle

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:11:43 -0000

Andy,

I've had the same initial problems with Tunein Radio.  The pause/stop buttons
are towards the bottom right portion of the screen (not far right-hand).  It is
a bit annoying when a programme comes on and you just want to shut it up but
not the speech!  <Smiles>

You don't have to create an account.  From what I can see, that's useful if you
want to subscribe to the Radio Times info.

Once you've been into the stations you want, you'll find a screen with the most
recent stations and they'll be there.  I haven't as yet bothered with presets
myself.  I'd be interested from others if these are worth it and how you do it.

Well done, Andy, we're both learning to drive together!  <Grins>

--
Carol P