[access-uk] Re: Touch over wi-fi now resolved, and Tune-in radio is the new struggle

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 00:07:13 -0000

Hi Ibrahim -

A couple of questions then please?

Is it best to use book marks for radio stations, or presets?

Is there a quick way to stop a station playing?

So far the streams I have heard are only mono, is that the case for all Tune-in
stations? Oh, and I was prompted to install Windows Media Player at one point,
why? as the station was playing anyway.

Re Audible: Is the App for the Touch only required if I want to download from
my library strait to my Touch?

Thanks -

Andy