[access-uk] Re: Total Recorder list?

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 11:59:02 +0100

Hi Chris,

Why cant' these things be discussed either here or on BCAB  or both?

It's your baby if ya wanna set up a list but, I don't see why we need lists
for so many individual applications.

Others may love the idea I, dont' see why these things can't be discussed on
BCAB etc.  The standard answer is normally list traffic...  Nobody's running
out of quota's...

Barry