[access-uk] Re: Top Posting to this list

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 20:53:21 +0100

DJ Mods and others, before things are ruled "out of hand" I'll make
one or two observations.

First, top posting has rarely been an issue here in the years I've
been on list.

Second, wouldn't it be nice if we could start the body of our messages
with an agreed none alphabetic character?  Trouble is, if anyone
agrees tit would be a good idea, we'd spend for ever arguing about it!

Brendan Magil spoke a lot of sense in his message, and so many of
these threads that go on and on get ridiculously long.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx