[access-uk] Re: Top 3 iPhone accessibility Problems

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 10:44:56 +0100

Steve,

I've been trying for three years now. Think I'll just go on accepting a second go when it always works for me. As I mentioned, I have varied times when trying in the past.

Carol P

From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Friday, 5 September 2014 11.38 pm

Hi,

No, you've missed nothing.  Android vibrates, but not Apple.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close

From: Barry Hill <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 5 September 2014 16.54

Not perfect, but very simple.  I flip the mute on and off.  If the phone
doesn't vibrate, it's turned off.

Cheers

Barry

From: ";Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx