[access-uk] Re: Top 3 iPhone accessibility Problems

  • From: MJ Williams <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 19:38:24 +0100

Hello Steve,
A software program which requires an operating system in order to function. It's a concept with which you are already familiar, I'm sure.
All the best, Matthew

At 18:58 06/09/2014, you wrote:
Hi,

Sorry?  I don't understand what you're saying.  Apple wouldn't let you get
in before the operating system boots, that would be a security flaw.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services