[access-uk] Re: Top 3 iPhone accessibility Problems

  • From: paul leake <paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 20:31:06 +0100

The only issue I have is that sometimes when reading articles on websites either at the beginning or enj, when I flick right to the next line, sometimes the iPhone locks and won't move furthe forward or backwards and there is no voice. I have to remove from the app switcher and re open twitter or facebook to retry.

Kind regards,

Paul
Twitter: @paulleake1

paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx