[access-uk] Re: Top 3 iPhone accessibility Problems

  • From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 20:43:04 +0100

I don't have any accessibility issues at all with my phone. Makes a change from the past where a phone wasn't accessible until a screen reader like Talks was installed and registered. I can even reset and set up my phone again without sighted assistance.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu

On 04/09/2014 19:52, MJ Williams wrote:
Hello list,

This is for regular and experienced iPhone users:

What would be your top 3 accessibility issues with the iPhone?  For
example, are there instances where sighted assistance is simply
unavoidable for performing an operating system related task?  Can one
reset the phone to default factory settings without sighted help?

Sincerely,
Matthew