[access-uk] Re: To whom does your email belong?

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 19:07:45 +0000

perhaps it is being kept under the radar because a cozy deal has already
been struck and what information has go out is merely designed to give
the appearance of open justice etc. aas the finer details and the
ultimate reult may not be known until its too late to do anything about
it. Amreia, or those who perport to represent the interests of America
in trying to turn US law into  a body of law that trumps international
law. the road ahead is indeed extremely dangerous not only in terms of
right of privacy but in areas well beyond that.

it looks to me like turf wars on an international scale.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda