[access-uk] Re: To the Moderator

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 02:03:59 -0000

Elanor, I don't want to remove you from the list, I am trying to advise you not to be seen on the list as being so argumentative. I am not aware of what troubles you have had with sight and sound but they are issues between you and them. It is not appropriate to aire them on the list. There are procedures which you can go through to get these things done. If you have a problem with an organisation, complain directly to their supplier. In this case, it will be Freedom Scientific. Tell them. Keep it off the list and then you will not leave yourself open for anyone to complain to you.

Steve