[access-uk] Re: Tiscali server

  • From: Ronnie Hill <ronnie.hill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:49:51 -0000

Thank Linda, I did checked with Tescali server and I found out that they actually do have a problem because of my emails are from HomeChoice.co.uk, so at the moment I can not receiving any emails so far already 3 days running!!

It is very annoyed me but I hope it will be back normal as soon as possible.
Thank you for your message.
Ronnie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynda Blake" <lynda.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>