[access-uk] Re: Tiscali

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:47:43 +0100

Hi Margarita
I've been with tiscali for four months now but I don't know what their customer
services are like because I have had no trouble with their service.  Their web
site is fine to negotiate - No harder than the BT site when I was with them.
Set up was simple, just plug in the units and run the cd.  I'm sorry if this
isn't much help.

Barry H