[access-uk] Re: Thunderbird help.

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 15:24:02 -0000

found it after

trace

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Clive Jacobs
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 3:07 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Thunderbird help.

  Hi Trace, I am sure the address was in the original mail. If you want me to
send it again mail me off list to avoid cluttering the list up. It is really no
problem to give you a run down of what it can do and the downsides of which
there are few.

  --
  I ain't dead yet!

  Spring Flower wrote:
    ew, sounds interesting, anyone know where i can get it and how much it
costs?

    as for windows live mail, that's as bad as thunderbird!!

    trace

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eleanor Burke"
<eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Date: 19/11/2011 10:03 am

      hi

      can't really help as i use supernova but can say its a so and so of a
program, i hate thunderbird with a passion, i tend to do my email using my
netbook as i still have xp on here and so can use outlook express, think we
should campaign for o e to be madeuseable in windows seven!!

      trace

       ----- Original Message -----  From: hotscot